Announcement — We’re hiring!
The Allagash Wilderness Waterway Foundation (AWWF) is hiring a coordinator. Please help us spread the word and let us know if you’re interested.
Position Title: Allagash Wilderness Waterway Foundation Coordinator
The AWWF is seeking a part-time coordinator averaging 16-hours/week or 64-hours/month. The term of employment is one year with options to extend annually for two additional years.
The AWWF coordinator assists in the administrative and organizational duties associated with fulfilling the mission, vision, and goals of the AWWF. The incumbent will report directly to the President of the Foundation and perform duties that will:
- Increase awareness of the AWWF
- Support friend and fundraising and strategic partnerships
- Support AWWF’s Youth on the Allagash initiative
- Support AWWF’s Storied Land and Waters initiative
- Associates degree (preferably inbusiness, marketing, or related field) or equivalent 3‑year work experience
- Availability for occasional overnight travel within Maine and an annual multi-day overnight trip on the Allagash Wilderness Waterway
- Maintenance of a home office (or a shared office) with high-speed internet connection and telephone/cell phone, located in northern Maine (preferably in the St. John Valley or the Route 11 corridor — Millinocket/East Millinocket to Fort Kent)
- Valid driver’s license
- Submission to a background check and fingerprinting upon request
Hours and Compensation
- Competitive hourly wage, travel reimbursement, stipend for phone and internet, unpaid leave (4 weeks/year) to be scheduled for a mutually beneficial time
How to Apply:
- More detailed information can be found on the Maine Association of Nonprofits Job Posting Site < http://www.nonprofitmaine.org> or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please forward resume with a short cover letter with desired hourly wage to email@example.com April 22, 2019